1. Grade: Cold work steel bar 1.2601/Cr12MoV
2. Character: It's one kind of cold work tool steels with high carbon and high Chromium.
Features: High wear resistence, high toughness, high quenching degree, high thermal resistence.
3. Heat treatment: Quench, temper, annealing
4. Chemical composition (for reference):
5. Process: EAF+ LF+ VD ( ESR furnace for optional)
6. Delivery condition: Hot forged, Heat-treatment ( Normalized / Annealed / Quenched / tempered), Rough machining
7. Technical Data: Chemical Composition, Physical Properties and Mechanical Testing according to the customer' s requirement
8. TEST: Ultrasonic test according to SEP 1921/84 3C/c (more exacting on agreement and according other standards on agreement)